It is a fortnight since the release of the Union Budget, a prodigious event that captures everyone’s mind: the intellectuals, the white collars, and the common man. Undoubtedly, it was a critical one since it was the first to be delivered post-pandemic.
While we are moving on with our lives, the policies and proposals laid down are worth a thoughtful contemplation. Hindu Economic Forum, Pune Chapter brings you the key takeaways through a live webinar on Budget 2021-22’s impact on the economy, capital markets, and taxes. It will be an interactive session with a live Q&A.
It will be honored by two guest speakers- Mr. Aashish Wakankar, Founder, EquiPoise Capital Management, and Mr. Chandrashekhar Chitale, Senior Partner at C.V Chitale and Co.
Through the webinar, we will be able to:
- Know key aspects of budget 2021-22 including Health and Infrastructure
- Understand Fiscal implications like disinvestments, fiscal deficit, etc.
- Gain insight on investment opportunities in the capital markets
- Be illuminated on new employment opportunities
- Understand the tax proposals in depth
The webinar is scheduled on 15th February, 2021 at 5:30 PM.
To register, click the following link: https://meeting.zoho.com/
There are only 100 slots available, and registrations are on first-come first-served basis, so please hurry!
Did you find this article useful? We’re a non-profit. Make a donation and help pay for our journalism.