In the wake of the dastardly Uri attack by Pakistani jihadis, citizen groups across Bharat are raising their voices questioning ties with Pakistan and coming up with innovative solutions to punish Pakistan for its use of Islamic terror as a weapon against Bharat.
Hindu Samhati, an NGO which fights for the human rights of the suffering Hindus of West Bengal has come up with a unique idea – they are calling upon NRIs (Non Resident Indians) to boycott all Pakistani-owned businesses in order to cripple the Pakistani economy which relies heavily on overseas remittances. This is in line with the HinduPost article yesterday calling upon Bharat to sever all official ties with Pakistan.
Hindu Samhati email calling for boycott of Pakistani businesses
“Would Non-Resident Indians be willing to Boycott Pakistani-Owned Businesses on a Daily Basis after Uri Attack?
This would include completely and permanently boycotting all Pakistani-owned Businesses, Petrol Stations (Gas Stations), Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Fast Food Franchises etc. in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, Gulf Countries, Singapore, South Korea, Japan
- Non-Resident Pakistanis are the sword arm and assets of Pakistan. They are the provocateurs openly holding the “Crescent and Star” flags of Pakistan aloft in foreign countries, even after being fully aware of the nefarious role of Pakistan in global terrorism.
- Expatriate Pakistanis use millions of dollars from their business profits (i.e. your money) to fund/conduct anti-Bharat protests and seminars, lobbying groups for Kashmiri terrorists and Islamic conversion of Hindu/Sikh girls.
- Non-Resident Pakistanis fund Pakistan’s weak economy through billions of dollars of overseas remittances. It is this money that Pakistani ISI has used to carry out thousands of terror attacks in major cities of Bharat for several decades, including 26/11 attacks (Mumbai), attacks against Bharat’s Army and Genocide of Kashmiri Hindus.
- Even second-generation and third-generation Pakistani expatriates are ungrateful to their host countries and seek to sabotage the same countries that has given them shelter. They run the worst sex-grooming rings luring thousands of young girls in UK.
- Non-Resident Pakistanis have funded, joined or carried out innumerable terrorist attacks in every foreign country they live in, be it USA (9/11), UK (7/7), Canada, Australia etc through their well-entrenched network.
Dear NRIs … Boycott Pakistani-owned Businesses !
Stop Funding Islamic Terror Against Bharat with YOUR money.
Please turn this Boycott gradually into a Well-Organised Campaign.
Give your business ONLY to Non-Pakistani-owned Businesses, Petrol Stations (Gas Stations), Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Fast Food Franchises etc. in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, Gulf Countries, Singapore, South Korea, Japan etc!
Boycott Pakistani-owned Businesses! Cripple them economically and financially! Make their businesses go bankrupt in the most peaceful manner. That is the only way they will stop funding terror and shedding Bharatiya blood.
When in doubt, always ask the business-owner if he is Pakistani. To fleece their clientele, they typically try to go “under the radar” by pretending to be Indian or “Desi” (South Asian).
Please exercise your democratic right in a free society to choose whom you wish to give or not give your hard-earned money to. Every penny counts!
Encourage your Bharatiya, Western and Asian friends, relatives, colleagues and neighbours in USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, Gulf Countries,Singapore, South Korea, Japan to also join this Non-Violent Boycott.
Kindly share this message with your NRI friends or relatives via Email, Whatsapp, Facebook or Twitter.”
(HinduPost Note: Boycott of Pakistani businesses is an effective tool in the war of attrition that MUST be fought by all Bharatiyas to defeat Pakistan’s evil designs and downgrade its war-fighting capability. One hopes that our Government too takes a leaf out of such citizen initiatives and acts firmly by snapping all ties with Pakistan)