Islamist organization Popular Front Of India (PFI) which was banned in Jharkhand due to its links with ISIS, has been continuously expanding its clan, the police intelligence wing has informed headquarters. According to this information, PFI members are marrying the tribal women and girls of backward areas of Jharkhand. Many such incidents have been reported in Pakur.
The plan of PFI members is to use marriage as tool to gain control over tribal people’s land and minds. Their new plan is to create an uprising in the name of tribal people.
According to the secret report, PFI has made this strategy keeping in mind the lessons it learned from its missions in West Bengal, Assam and Northeastern states. The PFI members are marrying the tribal girls rapidly to use them as a defence under any adverse conditions, and take the help of tribal community if they get caught. The Jharkhand unit of PFI is also used to co-ordinate the activities in neighboring states Bihar and Bengal.
More Than One Thousand Tribal Girls Have Been Wed To The PFI Members
According to the secret agencies, more than one thousand cases of PFI members marrying tribal women has come to light. Most of these cases are from Pakur district. Marriage of active PFI members to the tribal women of Sahebganj, Jamtara and Pakur districts of Jharkhand through Love Jihad is the first step. Their objective is to marry tribal women through deceit of love, and then occupy their land. This is called Land Jihad.
These are some cases of Love Jihad by the members of PFI:
- Resident of Anjana village of Muffasil Station Area of Pakur, Kabir Haq married Lavli Tudu. FIR registered against Kabir Haq in the city police station.
- Resident of Littipara of Pakur, Aazad Ansari married Sunita Marandi. Sunita is presently the Mukhiya of Kamagheti Panchayat and taking benefits of Schedule Tribe reservation.
- Fakre Aalam of Littipara of Pakur district has married Tinu Soren.
- Latiful Ansari of Bhawanipur of Pakur district married Hiranpur resident Chandmuni Marandi.
- Rahim Ansari of Mohanpur has married Hiranpur resident Sonoti Hansda.
- Abdul Ansari of Rahaspur of Pakur district has married Bogoy Karmkar.
- Aazad Ansari of Hiranpur married Sunita Marandi of Hinranpur.
- Shahabuddin Sheikh of Maheshpur married Mala Kora.
- Mohammad Maoulvi of Durgapur has married Manika Hembrom.
- Jamil Sheikh of Kumarpur has married to Jogadih resident Waha Murmu.
Did you like this article? We’re a non-profit. Make a donation and help pay for our journalism.