It is a known fact that there has been a spike in corona infected cases in the last few days which can be solely attributed to the Tablighi Jamaat (TJ) congregation held in Nizamuddin, Delhi much after the call to avoid large gatherings was already given by Prime Minister Modi and even Delhi CM had asked people to limit gatherings to not more than 50 persons. It is also important to note that many foreign preachers who attended the meet not just violated their tourist visa norms but also did not follow the mandatory 14 days home quarantine that international travellers were advised to follow.
Common public has now begun to raise questions regarding the meet and TJ members who have been responsible for the spread of the infection because they have been travelling recklessly using public transport putting several unsuspecting co-passengers at risk. But whenever an issue puts Islamists in the trial box, their apologists are never far behind. A group of 21 alleged ‘intellectual activists’ have come forward to defend ‘jamaatis’ and place the blame on, hold your breaths, ‘communal politics’. Trust these intellectual activists to whitewash any crime by Islamists no matter how grave that might be (remember the midnight knocking of Supreme Court doors to ask clemency for terrorists?).
Statement on the Coronavirus pandemic and the Tablighi Jamaat Congregation
Share if you agree pic.twitter.com/2RR0780D14
— Yogendra Yadav (@_YogendraYadav) April 2, 2020
By trying to place the blame squarely on Delhi and Central governments, these intellectuals are simply trying to cover up for the criminal acts of the jamaatis who have not just refused to cooperate with health officials but have also attacked doctors, pelted stones on health officials, misbehaved with nurses and even abused health workers.
We introduce you to the 21 Islamist apologists who love to whitewash crimes of criminals and divert attention of the society least people become alert and start asking pertinent question of these anti-national elements.
- Yogendra Yadav: Yogendra Yadav, a politician/activist/psephologist who after being one of the founding members of AAP had a bitter parting with Arvind Kejriwal. He is also known as ‘Salim’ in the Mewat region where he campaigned while contesting Lok Sabha elections, he is a core members of the Lutyens’ secular cabal. He doesn’t bat an eyelid before abusing voters and neither does he hide his hatred for Hindus.
- Abusaleh Shariff: was an advisor to the Bharatiya Prime Minister during 2004-2006 and Ministry of Home Affairs during 2010-11. He was a member of controversial Sachar Committee set up by minority appeasing UPA Government which recommended providing sops to the Muslim community. He writes for various left leaning publications and websites such as Frontline, The Wire etc.
- Achin Chakraborty: is a professor of economics and director of Institute of Development Studies Kolkata (IDSK). He has undertaken projects for the erstwhile communist government of West Bengal.
- Albeena Shakil: is a professor at the Jindal Global Law School and former president of JNU Student’s Union (JNUSU) in 2001-2002. She belongs is an activist with the All India Democratic Women’s Association who believes death sentence to rapists will not bring closure.
- Amit Bhaduri: He is a member of the Council for Social Development which has been associated with the anti-corruption movement. His left leanings have been clear on more than one occasion.
- Atul Sood: is a professor at JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) and President of the JNUTA (JNU Teacher’s association). A complaint was filed by JNU professor Amita Singh for maligning her reputation.
- Avik Saha: His Twitter profile describes him as National Convenor of Jai Kisan Andolan, lawyer and farmer activist. He is a member of Yogendra Yadav’s Swaraj Party. Like most liberals he sympathises with Pakistan despite the fact that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has always sponsored terrorism.
- Ayesha Kidwai: Another left leaning activist who considers herself above the law. She is a professor from JNU who conducted a public hearing against Vice Chancellor M Jagdish Kumar. She also has the distinction of encouraging Hinduphobia among students of JNU. Only a Hinduphobic teacher like her could instigate leftist students to target a student calling him a Sanghi.
- Farida Khan: is a professor and Dean of Educational Studies at Jamia Milia Islamia University. She is a member of National Comission for Minorities.
- Harsh Mander: A known face in the leftist cabal, he was one of the members of anti-constitutional National Advisory Council who drafted the anti-Hindu Communal Violence Bill of 2011. His hatred for Hindu Dharm is very clearly when he stated that he would declare himself Muslim if the Citizenship Amendment Bill is passed. This ex-IAS officer has no qualms in inciting violence just because a few thousand Hindus from the neighbouring Islamic nations have been granted Bharatiya citizenship via CAA.
- Himanshu: is a tribal activist from Chhatisgarh who ran the Vanvasi Chetana Ashram in Dantewada which has since been destroyed. He is believed to be a Maoist sympathiser.
- Jayati Ghosh: She is another very famous name in the leftist cabal who loves to spew venom against Hinduism and Bharat. She started the Delhi branch of International Development Economics Associates (IDEAS) which receives funds from Ford Foundation. She is among those 40 activists whose review petition in the Ayodhya Verdict case in Supreme Court was dismissed.
- Kannan Gopinathan: is an ex-IAS officer from Kerala who resigned following the abrogation of Article 370 which granted special status to Jammu & Kashmir. He is another member of the cabal who opposed the CAA displaying his Hinduphobia.
- KP Fabian: This former diplomat is also a signatory to the petition put forward by Yogendra Yadav. His anti-Bharat views are clear in his write-up.
- Madhu Bhaduri: She is one of the founders of Kejriwal’s AAP who quit the party. This former diplomat wrote to the PM regarding ‘hate speech’ by BJP leaders while calling the Shaheen Baug disrupters as ‘peaceful protestors’.
- Mohsin Alam Bhatt: He is one of those who believes that NPR will lead to abuse of law and victimisation of people. He writes for most leftist websites like The Wire.
- Navsharan Singh: is an alleged journalist whose anti-Hindu bias is evident in her one sided reporting of the recent Delhi anti-Hindu pogrom.
- Nivedita Menon: This JNU professor believes that Hindu society is the most violent. She is a professor who resorts to name-calling a Dalit student.
- Partha Chatterjee: is one of the signatories to the letter written by a bunch of intellectuals who believe that chanting ‘Jai Sri Ram’ is provocative. His leftist leaning has already been exposed by The Hindupost.
- Prabhat Patnaik: is a Marxist economist who was a professor at the JNU. He is also one of the signatories to the Ayodhya verdict review petition dismissed by the SC.
- V Geetha: is a Chennai based feminist and Periyarist (who are known Hindu haters). She is one of those whose heart bleeds for ‘mothers protesting in Shaheen Baug and other places in the country’.
Apologists like these are equally responsible, if not more, for the anarchy caused by jamaatis.
Did you like this article? We’re a non-profit. Make a donation and help pay for our journalism.