In another case of rising Islamist supremacism in Kerala, a Muslim university professor has been accused of forcing students to learn the Quran and of forcefully cutting Hindu sacred threads from wrists of Hindu students.
As per this report –
“A group of students from Thiruvananthapuram University College have alleged that a teacher has been forcefully teaching them the Quran.
Twenty-one students of the college, in a written complaint to the college principal alleged that, Muhammadali Jinnah, the head of department of Islamic history forced girl students in their class to read portions of the Quran.
The professor has been accused of reading portions that dictated how girls should behave and pointed out that girls in his class were not ‘Islamic’. The complaint alleges that after reading out such portions the professor would make disparaging comments about girl students.
Students also alleged that the professor compelled non-Muslim students in the class to learn the Quran, though it was not part of the curriculum for Islamic History.
“Initially he used to ask students belonging to other religions to remove amulets or threats tied on their hands. There have been instances when he forcefully cut it. He also gave a set instructions to girls in the class asking them to follow Islamic traditions,” Student Federation of India (SFI) Thiruvananthapuram district Secretary Prathin Saj Krishna told The News Minute.
Prathin also said that there had been allegations against the professor earlier when he was teaching in a different college. “He takes class about religion which is not included in the syllabus. The professor cuts religious threads that other students use forcefully,” the complaint says.
Prathin said that college authorities had initiated an enquiry against the professor.”
The warning bells are ringing loud and clear for those who are following the news coming out of Kerala in just the last one year –
- Many young, educated Kerala Muslims have been arrested for joining terror group ISIS (or IS, Islamic State) and either planning to emigrate to Syria or carry out terrorist acts in Bharat. The latest IS module busted contained a graphic artist, a migrant working in Oman, and an engineering dropout.
- In July, 21 youth were found missing in Kerala – believed to have joined IS in Syria/Afghanistan. 4 of the youth are Christian converts and 1 girl is a Hindu convert. Most are well educated, some are doctors and engineers, and were doing well financially.
- A school run by ‘Peace Education Foundation’ in Kerala, headed by Islamic preacher M M Akbar, was recently found promoting conversion to Islam through school text books.
- A young Muslim writer was attacked by Islamist radicals for ‘insulting’ God.
- A Muslim photographer’s studio was burnt after he questioned the Islamic tradition of ‘Purdah’ on a WhatsApp Islamic forum
- A woman journalist, VP Rajeena, was threatened on FB after she wrote about child sexual abuse in a Madarassa she used to go as a child.
All this shows how Kerala has become a hot-bed of Islamic radicalization and indoctrination. One common thread in many of these cases is the involvement of radical group PFI (Popular Front of India). The situation is only bound to get worse under the present CPI-M regime.
Did you like this report? We’re a non-profit. Make a donation and help pay for our journalism.