Most Hindus had a very happy celebration of Dussehra. We worshipped the Devi, did poojas of our books and computers, did Shami Puja, and distributed sweets.
Most Hindus are unaware, that on that very day, no less than 6 innocent Hindus, including one unborn child, one 6-year-old child, one woman, were killed in the most gruesome fashion, very likely by Jihadis.
First, let me list the 6 victims and their locations in brackets:
- 35 year old Bandhu Prakash Pal, RSS worker and primary school teacher (Murshidabad, W. Bengal)
- His wife Beauty Pal, who was pregnant (same location)
- Their only child, 6-year-old son Angan (same location)
- Their unborn second child, who Mrs. Beauty Pal was carrying in her womb (same location)
- Yuvraj Singh Chauhan, local office bearer of VHP (Mandsaur, MP)
- Supriyo Banerjee, local mandir purohit and RSS worker (Shantipur, W. Bengal)
There are multiple things that are remarkable about this.
- Firstly, no less than 6 Hindus slaughtered in the worst possible way (the first 3 were bludgeoned and had their throats slit, the last was killed and his body thrown into a pond).
- Secondly, this was done on one of the holiest days of the Hindu calendar – Dussehra.
- Thirdly, that there is near total silence in the mainstream media over this!
- Five of the six were slaughtered in W. Bengal, and yet there is not a word against this by the minority appeasing chief minister Mamata Bannerjee!
An entire family – that of Bandhu Prakash Pal – was slaughtered. And there is no strong condemnation of it in MSM, from our ‘secular’ political parties, from the state adminstration.
Is this what secularism means? To kill Hindus on their holy days and then pretend as if everything is hunky dory? And further, to accuse these very Hindus of crimes that they have often not committed and use that to tarnish them and their country in the world’s press?
I think it is now clear that it is a crime to be Hindu in Bharat. Being Hindu means you can be killed, and your death will not evoke any response. Being Hindu means that as soon as the minority population anywhere grows to 10% or so, your women will start vanishing, and your mandirs will start getting desecrated. Being Hindu means your decency and tolerance will be abused, and used against you. You will be villified precisely for your tolerance, by portraying some events as intolerance.
You Hindus – who have never persecuted any non-Hindu in your 5000+ years of history – will be “framed” (using a legal term) for crimes you never even thought of committing.
Did you find this article useful? We’re a non-profit. Make a donation and help pay for our journalism.