A few days back, a few Hindus were shocked to learn that a father (Shri Gangaram Singh Chauhan) was beaten to death by a Muslim mob in Moradabad district of UP for daring to lodge a complaint against them for kidnapping his 13-year-old daughter.
I say a “few” Hindus since such cases never get the national attention that a Pehlu Khan or Junaid get. They are mostly covered only by Hindi language media, on page 3. The great savants at NDTV either remain blissfully unaware of these happenings, or criminally silent about them (the reader can decide which).
Some “elites” such as Saba Naqvi come on TV and says that when a Muslim kills a Hindu, it is “not a pattern” but when Hindu gaurakshaks lynch a cow smuggler, it is a pattern (that deserves international attention thanks to agents like Burkha Dutt who have found a way to make a living maligning Hindus and Bharat on international forums by pretending to be “sensitive liberals”, of course insensitive to any crimes against Hindus).
Anyway, sorry for that rant. It gets frustrating being a Hindu in Bharat, as many are aware.
Some honest media outlets: I will name two – Swarajya and Zee – do go to such places where Hindus have been lynched and actually report from there. In the case of Shri Gangaram Chauhan, Swarajya has come out with a detailed ground report yesterday.
Note: Non-subscribers can read up to 7 articles free. I am a subscriber, and I encourage all concerned Hindus to support portals such as Swarajya by subscribing. You will not find many better ground reports than the ones they put up.
Now to the report. I will highlight some salient features:
1. The 13-year-old girl had been kidnapped 2 months earlier as well, but the father was too afraid to lodge a complaint at his village since the pradhan is a Muslim. The area is 30% Muslim.
2. The kidnapper was none else than his own neighbor – 25 year old Danish. The first time, the girl was recovered.
3. When the girl was again kidnapped 2 months later, the father summoned the courage to go
to the neighboring village of Peepli Umarpur and complain there.
4. Upon learning this, the Muslim neighbor’s family collected a mob and broke into the house of Gangaram through the back door. Shri Gangaram was resting on his charpai. They picked him up, banged him on the floor multiple times till he fell unconscious (and probably died right there).
5. They said “Yahan se bhago Hinduon. Tum hamare beech rehte ho, aur hame moohzori dikhate ho?”, which translates as “Run away from here, you Hindus. You live among us (Muslims) and dare to speak agains us?” They repeated “Na tu rahega, na ladki dhoondega” which roughly means “how will you search for your daughter if you yourself are not alive”. Then they beat him to death.
6. So powerful are these networks where Hindu girls disappear that the 13-year-old girl was
taken 700 kilometers away (to Rajasthan).
When I read such cases, which happen many times every month, I wonder: is this truly our land, on which we have lived for millenia, and apart from which we have no other? Is this the land where our children will be safe? Where a Hindu father dare not even complain of his 13-year-old daughter’s kidnapping? Where a Hindu vendor dare not ask Muslims to pay for the lassi they have just drank (Mathura)? Where a Hindu father dare not complain of his daughter’s harassment (Delhi)? Where Hindu women dare not leave their homes in the evening, and dare not go to school or mandir (Meerut)?
And all this is not even Kashmir, from where Hindus have simply been cleansed. All this is happening in the so-called “heartland” of our country, of Hindu samaj.
When will all this end for us Hindus? It happened for hundreds of years under Islamic rule. It happened & is still happening for a large part of our samaj left behind in Pakistan and Bangladesh. It happened on industrial scale in Kashmir. It is now happening all over Bharat.
Did you find this article useful? We’re a non-profit. Make a donation and help pay for our journalism.