In a shocking incident that demonstrates how the Christian conversion mafia fractures society and spreads poison, a father who got converted to Christianity went on an angry rampage against his own son for refusing to abandon Hindu Dharma.
The incident has been reported by local news channel TV9 Kannada from Tiger Block, H.D. Kote Taluka, Mysuru district, Karnataka:
As per a translation of the above news clip provided by @by2kaafi, this is how the incident unfolded –
- Around one year back, a local man Ravi & his family were converted to Christianity by one Pastor Jayakumar from HD Kote who used to visit their village regularly. But Ravi’s 16-year-old son Pavit was unhappy and wanted to stay a Hindu. Pavit used to regularly do puja in Yellamma temple.
- Before conversion, Ravi was a “Guddappa,” i.e. by tradition, he had to have long hair; after conversion, he got his hair cut & 4 people in his family converted. The 16 y/o son didn’t and the father-son duel on this issue had happened 3-4 times earlier as well.
- This time, when the father assaulted his son and chased after him with a wooden board, the villagers took a video & complained to police to intervene in the matter.
- The son Pavit has been insisting that he will stay in Hindu Dharma. The father says that the son has to quit the house. After this chasing incident, police have taken the father into custody.
- One of the villagers speaking to the news channel claims that there are 600 voters in village, out of which around 300 are now converted. The villager gives the name of the visiting Pastor as Vijaykumar and says that he runs a Christian prayer house in the village. Other villagers have started a Sanatan Seva Sangha to counter his conversion activities.
- The Pastor’s modus operandi – he starts by giving a shampoo or soap that can be used at home; women folk are converted first.
@by2kaafi has dug out this old social media post, where one ‘Jayakumar Dubbala’ (note the completely Hindu name – this is the new normal for the crusading evangelists spreading hate across the countryside) has shared a photo showing ‘pastors of HD Kote praying and blessing land acquired for building a Church’. It is likely that this is the same Pastor Jayakumar referred to in the TV9 Kannada report.
Swami Vivekananda – “And then every man going out of the Hindu pale is not only a man less, but an enemy the more.”
Mohandas Gandhi – ““If I had the power and could legislate, I should certainly stop all proselytising… In Hindu households the advent of a missionary has meant the disruption of the family coming in the wake of change of dress, manners, language, food and drink.””
Did you like this article? We’re a non-profit. Make a donation and help pay for our journalism.