After the jihadi attacks on Ram Navami processions, Hindus are mulling a mass petition to the West Bengal Governor to draw attention to the complete break down of law & order under the ruling TMC Government. They are demanding that as the TMC Government is unable to safeguard the fundamental rights of Hindus, it should be dismissed and President’s Rule imposed in West Bengal.
We are reproducing the proposed petition in full here –
His Excellency The Governor, West Bengal
Raj Bhawan, Kolkata.
Sub: Deputation on atrocities, torture and attack on fundamental rights of Hindus in West Bengal.
We want to draw your attention towards the ongoing incessant incidents of torture, atrocities and derailment of fundamental rights of Hindus in the state of West Bengal under the present Government headed by Su. Mamata Banerjee.
Ever since the present Government of West Bengal headed by Su. Mamata Banerjee has come to power in May 2016 with a clear mandate, the incidents of atrocities against Hindus / Sanatanis have increased.
19th September 2016: A Dalit Hindu boy Rohit Tanti was a victim of a group of Jihadis in Kharagpur. He was bludgeoned to death by a group of 4 Jihadis. This news was suppressed by the Government. Following this incident there was large scale communal riot at Gol Bazar, Kharagpur.
October 2016: The Government of West Bengal, had imposed restriction on immersion of Durga Puja for which Hindus had to approach Honb’le Kolkata High Court.
October 2016: The local administration of Kanglapahari village in Birbhum had not allowed celebration of Durga Puja due to frivolous reasons. This was challenged in the High Court, Kolkata.
Vijaya Dashami – Muharram: On the cusp of Vijaya Dashami – Muharram there were attacks on Hindus at different places across West Bengal and major anti-Hindu riots broke out at places like Hajinagar (N 24 Parganas) Chandannagar (Hooghly) and Sankrail (Howrah).
Mallarpur Incident: One Hindu, named Sri Indrajit Dutta, was battered to death by Jihadis over a hefty demand of donation for Muharram.
December 2016: Massive anti-Hindu riots took place in Dhulagarh and police / administration failed to prevent the massive Jihadi Attack on Hindus. Local media blackened this out, and administration denied it outright. Cases were filed against Zee News reporters as part of a premeditated conspiracy by TMC, West Bengal Government and Police administration of the Howrah rural district. False cases against the Hindu victims of the Dhulagarh riots were filed by local administration.
April 2017: Ram Navami – Hanuman Jayanti: At many places Ram Navami & Hanuman Jayanti celebrations were restricted and organizers had to approach court to celebrate Ram Navami and / or Hanuman Jayanti. Suo Moto cases have been registered by police against Hindus for carrying religious symbols, under pressure from ruling Party TMC.
5th April 2017: The TMC made a conscious attempt to politicize the Ram Navami celebrations by forcing some organizers to put Mamata Banerjee’s pictures in Ram Navami banners. A senior Minister of the West Bengal Government Sri Subrata Mukherjee tried to malign the ‘OM’ symbol of Hindus by calling it a variation of the BJP Party Flag.
7th April 2017: A Ram Navami Shobha Yatra was attacked with crude bombs & bullets from a Mosque in Khardah – Titagarh area of N – 24 Pargana. Several Hindus received splinter injuries and 2 people have received bullet injuries.
I Strongly, and very categorically mention that all this is being done in West Bengal at the behest of the ruling TMC to appease the Muslim community which they want to use as a vote bank. Hindus of West Bengal are a victim of political aspirations of the TMC and so called secular political parties.
- Today police is filing suo moto cases against Hindus who participated in Ram Navmi Processions.Tomorrow police will file suo moto cases against Hindus who celebrate Durga Puja, Diwali, Holi and so on. Already the 25% Muslim population in Kanglapahari village in Birbhum was not allowing the 75% Hindus to celebrate Durga Puja for last 3 – 4 years when the issue was first taken up Hindu rights activists, social media and some nationalist brothers of legal fraternity who helped the poor Hindu villagers of Kanglapahari to approach the court.
- Muslims of Tehatta village in Howrah did not allow Saraswati Puja to be celebrated in February 2017. Small school children were beaten up mercilessly by the police under directions from the state Government to appease the Muslim community.
- Has Police of West Bengal state become Jihadi or is in Connivance with the Jihadis?
- Two illegal arms factories were discovered in Maheshtala, what action has WB Government taken?
- People involved in bomb blasts, jihadi activities, smuggling are mostly Muslims, so Hindus are feeling insecure. Hindus have enough reason to feel insecure.
- Can the West Bengal Government publish a Whitepaper on the percentage of all crimes committed by Hindus and Muslims? What percentage of criminals are Muslims and what percentage of criminals are Hindus or others?
- What concrete steps has the Government of West Bengal taken to prevent infiltration from Bangladesh? How could a Bangladeshi national, Qasim, come to Sonarpur and commit robbery and murder?
- Why maximum fake currency enters Bharat through West Bengal?
- Why anti-national slogans are regularly raised in Jadavpur University, and what has the WB Government done about it? Does the present West Bengal Government covertly support anti-nationalism and secession from Bharat?
- Why did the police not file a suo moto case against Srijato Banerjee? He had denigrated Hindu beliefs, symbols and Gods. A case was later filed by Hindus against Srijato Banerjee; what action has the WB Government taken against him? Has Srijato been arrested? No, he was given security guards instead as a reward for hurting the sentiments of Hindus.
This Government seems to be hand in glove with anti-national forces, jihadis and anti-Hindus to drive away the Hindus from West Bengal and gift the land away to anti-Bharat forces. This Government is acting against the interest of the nation – Bharat. Fundamental and constitutional rights of the Hindus cannot be safeguarded by this Government. This Government must be dismissed immediately, otherwise Hindus will not be responsible for any untoward incident that might happen in the future.
Thanks & Regards.
Those interested in signing this petition may contact Shri Arnab Mitra @ + 91 – 9051463571 / email:[email protected]
Did you like this article? We’re a non-profit. Make a donation and help pay for our journalism.